Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Dreams Coming True

All the images and writing on this site are copyright protected.
Please don't use them without permission. (Linking to this site, though, is more than alright.)


Even though I've gotten into drawing, painting and photography in recent years I'm still more of a graphic designer at heart. Here's a design I came up with that I actually became obsessed with until I got it done and put it online. Why? I guess I wanted it on a coffee mug for myself so I could drink out of something with a hopeful joyous message on it any time I wanted to.

Oddly enough, I haven't gotten around to buying one for myself and it just sat on Cafepress for months without anyone finding it. Until today. Someone likes my stuff! They bought several of my graphic designs and this was one of them.

This isn't the first time I've sold work on Cafepress. No, that's been a good investment for me and my partner Paul. But this particular set of purchases touched my heart because several of my favorites were included in the bunch.

You can find this design in Paul and Sheryl's Giftshop.





No comments: